Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 8

1) A gorgeous morning!!





2) Good therapy session today: lots of thinking but helped me to see another pattern in my emotional response to relationships in general that was very insightful . Yay for clarity!!

3) Lovely full body massage with my dear friend Annalisa who is in massage therapy training school. Such a precious time with that incredible woman every week...such an example to me spiritually and intellectually. Annnnd its really helping the tension built up in my shoulders, neck and back from years of violin. Such a beautiful thing. 

4) Apologies for the redundancy of beach pictures here but I had another lovely walk on the beach today. Some of the most fun exercise ever and so beautiful!! So many memories on that stretch of sand. And I'm about to make more! Getting up at 4:45 tomorrow morning to drive out there and take an early morning run/walk with a friend as the sun rises. Oh yeah!!! :)





(The sand served as effective initiation rites for the summer toe ring. It proved itself enduring :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment