Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 6

1) Another day of beautiful weather that is rushing in all the signs of spring


(I don't know why I like this picture. It's blurry. But somehow it still seems magical...)


2) The faithfulness of God shown to me even on days like today where my stubborn clutches on life turns to a white knuckle grip as the possibility of change threatens to further rearrange my desires. 

3) Great music. Definitely part of what got me through today. I guess because it's something that I know is a gift from God to me that doesn't depend on where I end up or whether I am with the ones I love or in  what pursuit I am engaged. I'm finding that often,  God given pleasure is one of the most effective torches to melt the paralysis of fearful unbelief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment