1) Fireflies dancing in the twilight under a perfectly clear sky.
2) The banquet of stars spread across this southern sky
3) Family dinner with my big brother home: I love that man so much and every moment I get to spend with him is a treasure that I hold dearly.
4) A really wonderful (and thoroughly southern) dinner :) Succotash, Sweet potatoes, Lemon Pepper Pork chops, fresh fruit and all the sweet tea you could drink.
5) Sitting around the living room floor talking and talking and talking - as a family. Just being together. Then because we talked so long we popped popcorn and sat talking for another hour and a half. Family is such a beautiful thing!
Coming soon: A belated picture diary of a recent excursion to Virginia Beach and a hike in my beloved Virginia mountains!