Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 4

1) For time spent digesting the truth in these verses: (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)




(Photo: A.P.) 

(Photo: Public Domain)


2) A helpful conversation with my Mom this afternoon, sharing and encouraging each 
other in ways that only family can during this time. 

3) An encouraging conversation with a friend that left me laughing on a night where 
I felt like crying. So thankful for Dear friends.

4) For small moments that took my breath away today - just for a second: like driving down 
Murphey's Mill Road today, a little winding back stretch of road barely wide enough for two cars. I didn't have my camera - only my phone - so this isn't a very good picture. But it captures just one of the small moments that sank deep into my heart to make it happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment