Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Big City, A Birthday and a Visitor


Our shirts came in so this picture obviously had to happen. 


A special Downton night 


A morning spent in the Fine Arts building in Chicago waiting for a bow rehair. 








A half holiday one evening spent with truffle fries and Dickens at Emmets.



Abbie turned Twenty One!!


It's too bad it was such a full day...I wish we could have celebrated more together. But I suppose quiet joy in flowers and spring smells and dark chocolate is sort of the style of this house anyway :) 

Once again, know how very much you are loved, Dear Abbie, and know how earnestly I pray for the joy, grace, wisdom and strength of Christ to mark and bless every day of this next year in your life. You are a pillar of confidence and truth to so many who know you, a lighthouse when I allow sin to fog my vision and a warm hug when my heart is suddenly overwhelmed. Your music and your quick mind are a marvel to me and I cannot wait to see the beautiful things God has planned for you!!



Dinner and great conversation with a new friend


Jaime and Levi came to visit!! As you can see we barely made it to Portillos Friday night! I think they might have been trying to tell us they were closing...

Fire and Wine Saturday night. Well worth the near hour wait! 





Looks about right for a Southern Spring Break



Easter Morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment