Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break Week


Monday we all went out to one of our favorite breakfast spots.


The afternoon started off right with a happy spring break ritual


As soon as Daniel finished class, we packed up and headed to one of favorite places in the world. 

















Tuesday was wonderfully quiet at home












Daddy showed me a few chords on the Guitar one night! Grand fun :)





Wednesday Morning, it was beautiful weather so Sarah Beth and I went out for a Mocha and a long drive on some of our favorite back roads. 


Llama farm on Murphy's Mill Road
















Nanny's Tulips


Wednesday Afternoon I went back out to the beach to meet my childhood friend Melody. All around delightful. 













Eventually the wind got a little chilly for sitting on the beach so a hot Mocha seemed the logical solution :) 


We had dinner at a lovely restaurant just a mile or so from the beach called Hearth. Wonderful fresh flavors and lots of great conversation out of the wind. 



Thursday afternoon Daniel and I went for our traditional walk to The Point. 









The day wore away too quickly for my wishes, but I was sent off refreshed and even a little love to go :) 


Back in Wheaton, I had a meeting Friday morning and then spent the rest of the day delightfully. I browsed an unusually rich used book section (I found 9 books for $7), found a few much needed spring clothing items for work (including a new Ann Taylor Sweater for $8) and meandered around Morton Arboretum all while listening to an incredible book, A Severe Mercy. 














By 5 pm, Austin and I both found ourselves free and went to Top Golf for a really fun hour of hitting balls. I was surprised that my swing hadn't entirely gone away and I'm really close to being ready for a few rounds of real golf in the neighborhood before I leave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment