Tuesday, September 11, 2012

09/10/12 Monday

 1) Dinner with Tabitha. She made an absolutely perfect fall meal!! Acorn Squash and Oregano Chicken, both piping hot and ravishingly fragrant. 


2) Much, much was accomplished today. Thankful for grace to faithfully engage in the next task at hand. 

3) Thankful for reminders even from secular lyrics of the supreme desire of my heart: to live towards ultimate, undeserved and complete approval from the King of Heaven. How often I look for approval and acceptance in other places! Let me never forget to look along these reminders rather than merely at their temporal brilliance. The line ringing through my head today is, "You put your arms around me and I'm home." I cannot wait till the day when the heart fibers which delight in this phrase will find their answer in the "Well done" of my Savior. How I ache to hear those words!

No comments:

Post a Comment