Tuesday, September 4, 2012

09/04/12 Tuesday

After a few months of sporadic updates in Oxford and beyond, I'm going to head back towards maintaining the original function of this blog: a daily reminder to myself of the beauty I see around me - a habit I hold only more dear after the time spent in Oxford this summer. A few moments from today...

1) A wonderful lunch with two very dear friends. Stimulating, joy producing and thought provoking conversation. 
2) Successful first orchestra practice. Thankful for new members and for the opportunities before us. 
3) The awe inspiring lightening storm tonight. I had just finished a very satisfying workout when I  walked out, all hot and sweaty, into the vigorous cooling breezes of tonights pre-storm weather. It was so delicious that I just had to stand there a minute and breathe it all in, smelling the first hints of fall as the wind stirred the dry scattered leaves. What a joy...

1 comment: