Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday 04/25/12

1) Summer roses ready to burst


2) A good conversation with my mom...for processing pride in my life and coming out of thankful for the frustrations that have prompted the heart inspection and for the Mother I have. I can't believe how faithfully she sticks by me even when I am so full of pride and quick to be defensive. It is a beautiful picture to me of the faithfulness of God in my life...neither base their love on my deserving...

3) Grace to finish the last of the summer study program application that has taken most of this week to complete. More later on that if anything comes of it. For now I'm just grateful for what the process has unearthed in my thinking. Too much to explain in this post but maybe a few words soon about it on the other blog. I can just say that it was worth the application even if the study opportunity comes to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment