Monday, April 23, 2012

Last week and today...

Last week definitely saw progress! Its a bit late to detail it tonight but the one line version is that seeing more of the love of God and learning to connect even one of the many strands between knowledge and belief has powerful implications.

So what am I thankful for today? 


1) Family. So very thankful for my family!! Enjoyed getting to hang out with my little man on saturday...finally getting to watch him Ref for an extended period of time. 


2) Getting the opportunity to witness the progress of so many in my violin studio recital tonight. They were so gracious to Skype me in for those two hours tonight. Thankful for God's grace displayed in their lives and in their work!!!

3) Thankful for good progress in todays work. It was an encouragement to see tangible answer to prayer in that small request of mine today. I realized once again recently how quickly I worry and get frustrated about my lack of progress or lack of consistency but do not commit it to the One who can affect change through grace. And as I come to him, it reminds my heart again to rejoice in my weakness, trusting that they most effectively display the strength and glory of God to a watching world. How often do I only see the world watching my weakness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment