Monday, March 6, 2017

Treasure Shelf Week IX

This was quite a hodgepodge reading week. I seemed to be constantly without the book I'd planned to read or too sleepy to keep up with my main book for the week without dropping off. So I ended up with the following collection of chapters: 

9) Brothers Karamazov
(Fyodor Dostoevsky)
Book II: Chapters 5-8

13) The Man Who Was Thursday 
(G.K. Chesterton)
Chapters 3 - 5

14) The Count of Monte Cristo
(Alexandre Dumas)
Chapters 1 & 2

15) Frankenstein 
Mary Wollenstonecraft Shelley
Letters 1 - 4 and Chapter 1

16) City of God
St. Augustine
Chapters 1 - 8

17) Loving Jesus
(Mark Allen Powell)
Chapters 1 & 2


This week I got to try my hand at Almond Crusted Brie. It didn't turn out badly for a first attempt!! 



Saturday Night Pie! :) 





A last minute ticket to see The Russian National Ballet's production of Cinderella with Prokofiev's magical score! Such a lovely time with new friends from church!


A very happy card in the mail today!!



Strawberries and candles and listening to the Lent playlist I've had for several years now with Sarah Beth! 



No comments:

Post a Comment