Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Last of Fall


A country drive with Sarah Beth 


Room rearranging for a larger studio: Part I






Sunday Night Fire




 Lunch break reading at RSA



Laura from Oxford came to Visit! 


I performed for a benefit and got to wear sparkly silver shoes :) 


Laura competed in a two bike races and made it on the podium!


I got to lead a piece at the STAHR Bach Festival 


Then we went to Cafe Stella 


Wednesday Coffee with Melody at Cafe Mocha


My awesome group class at RSA! I already love these folks so much!



I got to go hear two of my students play in the pit orchestra for a very well done production of Children of Eden. Though they were playing keyboard for the production, it was such a delight to hear their expression and musicality throughout the night!




Saturday Night Pie


The annual Wednesday before Thanksgiving leaf collecting walk. 















Wednesday Coffee with Melody at Cafe Stella 


The artist was there that night! So fun to watch him work! 



Risk with Daniel 


Andy Griffith and evening stretches 


A special holiday breakfast 


Thanksgiving dinner with an Aunt, an Uncle, my Nanny and a handful of cousins. 





I came home from bow shopping on Saturday to find a very happy 5 page letter from a student-friend in Wheaton. 



Saturday night dinner! Peanut Curry Chicken, Rosemary Potatoes and a salad with delicious Bosc pears and pomegranate seeds!



Annnnnnd I sliced my thumb open while preparing dinner. So my wrapped thumb quickly became Theodore. He likes bow ties and has excellent taste in chocolate. 








No comments:

Post a Comment