Monday, June 13, 2016

In which Of Wire and Wood goes gigging






I've taken the habit of playing and singing a hymn with the mandolin every night before bed and I think it might just stick around a while. 




Wednesday night date night at Olive Garden = *Eyebrows* :) 







Practice with the boys. 



A freshly sealed driveway is a thing of beauty :) 


Annie got back from England in time for one more sleepover and Graham's date! 





Saturday I had CODA recitals and then in the evening, played my first gig with Of Wire and Wood! Grand fun and great music! We even had people up and dancing on a few tunes! 







Then I went home and slept for 11 hours :) Sunday was a wonderfully quiet day with lots of cleaning and time in the scriptures and sunshine and rest. 




Sunday night, Zachary and I met up at Grahams to watch a sermon together. Really good stuff from Psalm 148.


Then we went for a walk to talk about it and ended up at the bridge where we sat and sang hymns for a while. A great end to the past week and a wonderful beginning to this one. 



1 comment:

  1. Loved to read your blog. www.proessaywriting.com
    I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily. essay paper

    ReplyDelete