Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Home for Christmas (Part I)

Airport Reading



Daniel even my (much needed) tissue box feel like Christmas! 


Breakfast at Fred's in downtown Franklin








He's been busy growing again!





I got to spend a day with Ben, starting at about 10 am at his home in Norfolk. 
Isn't their antique piano gorgeous? It seems to have so many stories to tell...


Next stop Stellas: 




The whole shop was filled with the fragrance of lilies (and good coffee)


Full of Mochas and good cheese we mosied over to Chesapeake for Sushi. (Obviously we hate food)


After lunch, we got to skype with Shanna for about an hour which was so lovely! I can't wait to meet her next time I'm in town!

Then after an episode of Scorpion, a cup (or two) of tea and a nap we sauntered back towards Ghent for an early dinner at a fantastic little place called A.W. Shucks. Super delicious!!! 


After I got home, the rest of us finished up some decorating (accompanied by not a few giggles)














Then it was time for the nightly Christmas Story and treats






No comments:

Post a Comment