Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Last Few Months - Jacksonville










Josh and two of the sisters going "hiking" (cough, cough: secret ring shopping) with a short walk :) 



Meanwhile Lindsey kept me busy with a much treasured afternoon to talk and walk for a rare set of hours. 


The next day Emily very generously offered to take engagement pictures a little early for Josh and I. Though I am hopelessly biased on many fronts, they are the most beauteous engagement pictures I have ever seen :) These are just a few of our many favorites :) 



















Lindsey came a long for help with poses and smiles and she may have let me borrow a very important article or two for this shoot :) 


Three of the dearest people in the world to me...



There were lots of yummy Mama Brigham meals...I think we both came back bearing a bit of culinary glory around our waist lines :) 


Urban Bean with all three Florida sisters



Twelfth Night Party with all the Brighams and Knotts and even Cody!





Sunrise at the cross on a very cold, windy morning


Traipsing about a very special piece of property in Jacksonville 




"My Girl" 


One of the (many) highlights of the trip was getting to play a farmers market with Good Country People :) 



Early Morning Road Trip Breakfast 



"Left at the Magnolia" 


Cedarhaven Lane









No comments:

Post a Comment