Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 20th - 23rd

I've decided that for a while I'm going to try to go back to posting a picture or quote or a few lines of something that was beautiful or helpful every day as a part setting rhythms for my heart...liturgies of worship. I'll start with the last few days.


 1) A super delicious Mocha from Emma

2) A magnolia blossom from the yard of a perfect farmhouse and my compost box. The two of them bring home the thought that even when things that were once beautiful and alive wither and decay they are becoming rich soil for a kind of resurrection...for life to come. 


3) My new Westminster mug for teaching


4) Today was Daddy and I's first Seminary class!! And what a tremendous blessing it was to spend three hours looking into the Gospel of Matthew with men who love Jesus and love the Scriptures!


No comments:

Post a Comment