Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankful for home, 
for rest, 
for friends who point me to truth 
and for the truth itself:
the scriptures which I can count on 
and most of all for the God whose words they are
the faithful One
whose love is boundless and unstoppable
whose mercy is fresh and ruthless
whose justice is untainted
whose record and promise is faithful.

Thankful for this sermon. It was exactly what my wandering heart needed to hear. 
I highly recommend it as a refreshment and challenge. I'll be going back to it often! 

(Oh and I'm thankful for cheese too.)
(And good coffee. Thanks Abbie :)



The very "solid" pie :P


"Golf" with colleagues from String Academy



Speaking of good coffee...


...and cheese 


A quiet home day...what a much needed blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment