Friday, June 26, 2015

Dietrich and Dickens, Music and Musiks

Alex H with the violin he colored during his sister's lesson :) 



Reading at the door waiting for CODA lessons.  


Ant's wings are amazing!!


Dickens makes me laugh so hard!


Finding this in my driveway may have been my favorite part of Sunday Evening's ice-cream party with the Musiks. Oh and the family is really nice too!! :)  


Look who ended up in the CSA fall brochure with little Ashlyn! :) 



Late night practice session in Pierce Chapel. 




Picnic at Northside




Banana Shake with Andrew and Sarah


Practicing this afternoon. Obviously, just practicing. 





This is what I felt like last night during an awesome workout with a friend. This is not what I felt like this morning when I got up. We'll just say I've been trying not to laugh all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment