Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

A very refreshing bike ride in the steady rain



Warm and dry again, I got to hang out with Daniel and wrap presents by candlelight.



My beautiful Mommy :)


My cousin's little girl...she absolutely melts me!!


After time with my Dad's family, Ben and I went for pizza. We had such a great time!!



Then I came home and fell asleep watching this...


This morning the whole family woke up and decorated the table for our favorite breakfast: coffee cake, sausage and eggs. 




We opened gifts and sang hymns together



Lunch (with real sweet tea :)


Then Sarah Beth and I went for Sonic and a country drive.












Isn't she so beautiful?? 



After dinner, Mum and I went to see Unbroken - a film about one of my heroes, Louis Zamperini 



No comments:

Post a Comment