Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A grateful two-week review

Notes to and from Daniel in High Elvish


Dinner with Kelsey V


This weather!


This song...


Coloring with Emily P


It's official!


Prepping violins and bows for my kids at CODA!!



Shoe shopping! 


A gorgeous sunset


A quiet green to practice on 


Coffee on a rainy day


Time with sweet Clara. My how she loves my sunglasses! 




Beautiful Clouds


Many brand new families, excited to learn and enjoy music together!





Lunches with this man


That smile...


A beautifully remade bow hold!


Golf practice...enjoying my first successful full swing!



Sunday's with Austin and the Brighams









A verse that gripped me this week: 


A lovely student working very hard to straighten out her bow :) 


New Sperrys and the first fall leaves


Adventures with Emily 







A lifestyle shift, including many whole foods and saying goodbye to many old eating habits. It's not been easy but it's a really good process and I'm thankful for a daily provision of courage and for the kind help of Mrs. Brigham in getting started! 








A brilliant young student working very hard on developing a large, rich tone


Personal practice time in my favorite yellow room. 


Library time with Austin. More green smoothie. More carrots. More Water. 



No comments:

Post a Comment