Saturday, July 19, 2014

Summer gifts...


Bittersweet...

Sunshine!


July 4th with the Pratts








A breathtaking sunrise after a long night. 







Play Doh with this sweet girl! 



Summer Drives 




I like that word on the top right. Oh yes. 





Cold Stone's and a river walk with Serenity






Movie with Andrew


Library Landscaping




Strange as it may seem, I'm thankful for this week's migraine. It was a 5 day beast, but it gave me time to think and pray and reminded me just how dependent I am on God for every breath, thought and attempt at service. So thankful for the kindness of my coworkers and family as well! 


Coin castles!






French market



1 year membership to this reservoir of beauty...what a sanctuary this place is! Wrapped in ever changing beauty and drenched with sweet memory. 















My favorite tree...


The view from this perch...

The flowers gave way to fruit!










No comments:

Post a Comment