Saturday, May 3, 2014

Two weeks in pictures...

Banquets, performances, teaching, papers, short nights and long days...these weeks have been a whirlwind! They've been stretching, given me so, so many things to think about and pray about and grow in! So much to repent of and so much of the grace and beauty of Christ to celebrate.



An Abbie Mocha

A phone call with Mama over coffee



Easter Vigil





Easter Sunday



Beautiful Emily :)


My precious students!




Gelato with Lindsey! 

Abbie's duo performance in open recital. Lovely!



Happy Music



History studying...we're both doing a lot of that these days!


Jaime came to town!!





CSA all strings festival. So so proud of my kids!



I don't normally take selfies but new dresses are fun. 



Orchestra Banquet
















Zafer recital







One of my dear, hardworking students! She had a birthday this week!


Meet Taylor: my study buddy during finals week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment