Saturday, April 5, 2014

Rehearsals, Studying, A Hospital Visit and Senior Banquet

Rehearsals, Papers, A Hospital Visit and Senior Banquet...seems like a enough for one week :)

Sharing a table with Lindsey and her wall of senior thesis material was one of the happy highlights of this entire week. 




After a good day of studying and a long walk with my favorite man, I came home to watch a film for class in the basement where, apparently, the day's spring cleaning had stirred up something I'm highly allergic to. By 2 am my eyes were swelling up and my throat was closing so we decided to head to the ER just in case. Some adrenaline and a lot of Benadryl later, I was just fine. 




Thanks to the Benadryl and the same paper which I've been working on all week, I saw a lot of this view. 


And this view...


And happily this view! :)


Easter Vigil rehearsals...


And Senior Banquet tonight! So many memories and feelings... 













And finally back to the gym after a week of Benadryl :) Time on the bike allowed me to start the next book for my World History class...one which is already making me think, and cry, and go a little numb all at once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment