Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break Part I

Saturday: A beautiful flight home through the late afternoon sun


Sunday: Home church service, lunch with Mum, a good nap, evening service with my big brother, and cheering on a volleyball game with the family. 


That blur is The Flying Giant :) My big brother is back in the game and looking good! 

Monday: Front porch time with Mum and Dad before heading down to our favorite beach in 
Duck, North Carolina. 





The Cotton Gin...one of our favorite stops on the drive down. 


I couldn't resist a little silliness :P 


Lunch at the Lifesaving station in Duck.





One particular man who is working very hard with his golf team in Arizona this week was missed rather a lot on this trip. So the family decided he should make it into this album. I didn't object :)
































My Handsome brother...he's growing up so fast! 


Dinner on the Beach! We saved an apple for you, Austin! I sampled it to make sure it was crisp. And then I finished it because it was. 



Tuesday: A full day on the beach with lots of time to think and pray and read and walk and eat delicious food and talk for hours with Mum. I couldn't have asked for a more refreshing day! 
This sunrise alone would have been enough to complete the day...
























No comments:

Post a Comment