Monday, April 29, 2013

Wheaton College Symphony Orchestra Banquet

In view of the busy day of tests and performances tomorrow, this will mainly be a picture post. Due to low lighting and the use of my phone camera, the quality is not that great, but I still couldn't resist putting up a few favorite glimpses of a lovely evening. 

The Photobooth
Typical Quintet moment. 






Isn't she just lovely? I was so thrilled that Lindsey was able to come with me tonight! It was an evening to treasure... 

Riverside Receptions

Annie!


It's a bad picture but still captures the love :) 


So thankful for a wonderful 4 years with this girl...we've learned, laughed and grown so much together. I can't wait to see what God has for each of us in the years to come!

My handsome Lil' Bro. So proud of him as he completes a really terrific Freshman year!

Zaferites!!

Being crazy...and lovin' it :) 

With my beautiful standpartner, Hannah!

A dear friend indeed...what would I do without you Faith? 
This picture sums up a lot of the evening: two sleep deprived, high-strung best friends = LOTS of laughter :) 

So thankful for this woman...

Dessert. Yum.

Live Jazz throughout the evening. 


A Beautiful Geneva evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment