Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Long Walks, Laughter and London

Some of my favorite memories from the last week with some of my favorite people!

 The girls at The Trout Inn

British Lemonade...so so good!!

Jordan pensively absorbing the Trout atmosphere :P

Travis (pre-snap)

Dessert at The Trout

What was waiting at the flat when we got back from our long, delicious walk through the Oxford Countryside. 

Or, for some, OVER the Oxford Countryside. 


A few of the many houseboats that call the River Thames home. 











My Oxford Sisters: Cathy and Laura


A few of those dreamy spires in the distance. 


One of the neighbors which greeted us (in multiple ways) along the path. 





Another curious friend :) 


What I feel like when I'm out in this countryside. 

I love getting to soak in these incredible slices of nature with these people!!


Those hills. So beautiful in real life! I wish I could capture them here...they just take the breath away. 


Will, taking in the view. 


Flowers everywhere.




Inside the Trout

Summit Family (minus the photographer, Will)





The Ruins at sunset. 

Breathtaking 


My girls

Playing Hymns at our Summit Base in Eynsham

Many Laughs in London this weekend. Many...

Westminster Abbey where we had the real pleasure of attending services in the Morning.

Post Service Lunch Stop. I'd packed Lunch so I settled on this massively tasty cup of hot chocolate. 

After lunch we ended up at the British Museum. 


Parliament Building.

Big Ben (obviously :)

In it's beautiful context.

One day I will remember to take off my sunglasses for pictures :P

More Laughs before catching bus for the beautiful drive back to Oxford.

No comments:

Post a Comment