Sunday, March 19, 2017

Treasure Shelf Week X and XI


9) Brothers Karamazov
(Fyodor Dostoevsky)
Book III: Chapters 1-3

13) The Man Who Was Thursday 
(G.K. Chesterton)
Chapters 6 - 9

16) City of God
(St. Augustine)
Book I: Chapters 9-36
Book II: Chapters 1-20

18) Of Mice and Men 
(John Steinbeck)
Full Text

--------

Daddy's Birthday!! 




A romp on a cold morning in a nearby park with Daniel

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle


PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

PC: Daniel Weddle

very happy gift


STAHR's Annual Suzuki Workshop was this weekend! It was so incredibly refreshing and inspiring as a teacher and my kids had a great time!!!





Many of the STAHR teachers in one room planning for next year!


A couple of my kids are in this picture with the legendary (and hilarious) Terry Durbin


Another one of my students in a late night lesson :) 
Check out that mid song left hand posture and pro bow arm!!! 
3 months of lessons is looking pretty good on you, Sir!!


I'm thinking these three little princesses might be future students one day. On RSA days they like to sneak in during my break, steal my carrots and ask to play my pretend violin and old hairless bow. Here they are up to their usual antics with the usual adorable giggles :) 


Saturday night was spent in a much anticipated edition of Saturday night Pie featuring a banjo/fiddle/guitar jam session and hymn sing with the talented and always fascinating Josh Raby. 





No comments:

Post a Comment