Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break 2014 Part II


Wednesday: A walk through the neighborhood, soaking in the first signs of spring. 


Some Lego time with Daniel...this guy was one of the many distractions to finding pieces for the current project: the Tower of Orthanc. But how could we resist? What a little stud muffin.  


Dinner time brought some tasty sushi and the beginning of a treasured evening with my big brother Ben. I've missed this man so much...



Thursday: Tea with my Sister! Definitely one of the highlights of the week!



Friday: A Haircut (10 inches!) I'm still in the grief stage if you can't tell :P 


Daddy and us kids spent the evening watching the stars come out one by one and the moon rise over the roof and listening to this roaring beauty pop and crackle. I was very good. I didn't even blow up marshmallows this time! :P  


Things did get a little crazy by the end of the night, though :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment